Built with React Native.
BooksCompare allows you to compare pricing on online bookstore by scanning books barcode, so you can always buy your favourite books at the lowest price!
Want to know the price of the book on different bookstores? No need to worry about buying them expensive!
BooksCompare makes you take the books away with lowest prices!
By BooksCompare, you can:
- Find out the basic information of the book including press and author name
- Compare books pricing from major online bookstores in Taiwan.
- Direct link to online bookstores to purchase books
More features are coming soon, stay tuned!
Demo (Available in Traditional Chinese only)
Clone, Install and Run
The instructions below will get you a copy of the project up and run on your machine.
Clone the repo, and run:
# install global dependencies (if you don't have) brew install node brew install watchman npm install -g react-native-cli # install dependencies npm install # open the app in the iOS Simulator (XCode required) react-native run-ios # open the app in the Android Simulator (Android Studio required) react-native run-android
- Add basic marketing tracking tool
- Update dependencies for security and bugs fix
- Bugs fix for no internet connection
- Init project
- React Native
- React Native Camera
- React Native Vector Icons
- React Navigation
- Andrew Mok (@andrewmmc)