An iOS library to customize UISwitch with a flat aesthetic, which is so hot right now.
Based on the excellent DCRoundSwitch library.
ABFlatSwitch is a drop-in replacement for UISwitch that:
- allows customization of the colors, font, size, text, and knob inset of the switch
- does not have any shadows or gradients normally seen in a UISwitch
- otherwise behaves exactly like a UISwitch
- is ARC-compatible
- Add the QuartzCore framework to your project
#import "ABFlatSwitch.h"in your project's .pch file
You should now have the ABFlatSwitch class available. Examples:
mySwitch = [[ABFlatSwitch alloc] init]; mySwitch.frame = CGRectMake(195.0f, 11.0f, 80.0f, 30.0f); mySwitch.labelFont = [UIFont fontWithName:@"Helvetica" size:16.0f]; mySwitch.onTintColor = [UIColor greenColor]; mySwitch.offTintColor = [UIColor redColor]; mySwitch.knobInset = YES; mySwitch.onText = @"YUP"; mySwitch.offText = @"NOPE";
Differences from DCRoundSwitch
- Upgrade to be ARC-compatible, which fixed a crashing bug I was encountering.
- Aesthetic differences (flat vs. shadows and gradients)
- Made the color for the "off" state customizable
- Added customizable knob inset