run.py handles all of the RESTful/outward-facing requests (eg. /verify/<username>).
collect.py and verify.py have medium-specific methods for verifying that a participant has followed us, and collecting their data.
- /collect is run either manually or as a cron job every 15 minutes (when turned on)
- it looks for any usernames with collected=0 in the usernames table
util.py has various database and other helper functions.
- eda-instagram and eda-twitter are the analytical frames except for Bayesian stuff
- *-bayes.R for Bayesian logistic regression and convergence checks
- bgfunc contains all the heavy lifting for analysis and processing
- face-detection compiles, trains, and verifies face detection algo
- mixture-models has code for Kalman filter, GMM, and HMM