Simple functional language created as a test case for compiler-framework.
Run functionly.Functionly to test.
Result is set of files:
- tokens.out: all lexical tokens with types and file positions
- parsing-tree.out.xml: xml with parsing tree
- ast.out: print out of the abstract syntax tree
See Functionly.txt for grammar details
- One public function per source file
- Source file can have many functions
- Functions are global
- Variables are bounded to scopes (begin-end)
- Variable has to be declared before use (appear at right side of assign operation, before being part of an expression)
- All variables represent numbers
Sample source files are under src/test/resources/functionly/
The code is released under Apache License Version 2.0