Andrew Cholakian andrewvc
- learn-ruby-zeromq 262 Learn ZeroMQ using Ruby!
- dripdrop 151 Experimental Swiss Army Knife of Network Concurrency, ZeroMQ, EventMachine, WebSockets, HTTP, and More
- em-zeromq 141 ZeroMQ on EventMachine
- noir-async 105 Seamless, concise, async webservices for clojure.
Repositories contributed to
- elastic/logstash 4,431 logstash - transport and process your logs, events, or other data
- logstash-plugins/logstash-input-http_poller 2 Create Logstash events by polling HTTP endpoints!
- logstash-plugins/logstash-output-sns 1
- logstash-plugins/logstash-output-elasticsearch 16
- cheald/manticore 23 Manticore is a JRuby HTTP client built on the Apache HttpClient 4.x components
Contributions in the last year 133 total Jul 4, 2014 – Jul 4, 2015
Longest streak 5 days June 22 – June 26
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
- Pushed 4 commits to cheald/manticore Jun 29 – Jul 1
- Pushed 2 commits to logstash-plugins/logstash-input-http_poller Jun 29 – Jul 1
- Pushed 2 commits to logstash-plugins/logstash-mixin-http_client Jun 29
- Pushed 2 commits to logstash-plugins/logstash-input-twitter Jun 29
8 Pull Requests
- Open #17 Rich requests
- Open #16 Fix SDKv2 Proxy options
- Merged #23 Better async error handling (catch some missing stuff
- Open #3 Better SSL options, incl. client cert
- Merged #10 New API, refactored specs
- Merged #21 Fix example for truststore to use correct option.
- Closed #16 Catch Twitter::NullObject instances
- Open #3517 Bump JrJackson gem to 0.2.9 to fix RubyBasicObject bug
7 Issues reported
- Closed #24 Does keepalive require a manual setting of the 'Connection' header?
- Open #5 Add keepalive option
- Closed #16 Support global headers
- Closed #15 Add keepalive option
- Closed #22 Some exceptions do not get delivered to on_failure
- Closed #4 Support client certs
- Closed #9 Should this plugin record non 2xx responses as events?