Andrew Cholakian andrewvc
- learn-ruby-zeromq 266 Learn ZeroMQ using Ruby!
- dripdrop 151 Experimental Swiss Army Knife of Network Concurrency, ZeroMQ, EventMachine, WebSockets, HTTP, and More
- em-zeromq 141 ZeroMQ on EventMachine
- noir-async 105 Seamless, concise, async webservices for clojure.
Repositories contributed to
- logstash-plugins/logstash-input-http_poller 5 Create Logstash events by polling HTTP endpoints!
- elastic/logstash 4,648 logstash - transport and process your logs, events, or other data
- logstash-plugins/logstash-output-rabbitmq 4
- logstash-plugins/logstash-mixin-http_client 0 Easily include an HTTP client into your plugin
- logstash-plugins/logstash-output-elasticsearch 21
Contributions in the last year 326 total Aug 28, 2014 – Aug 28, 2015
Longest streak 5 days June 22 – June 26
Current streak 5 days August 24 – August 28
- Pushed 1 commit to logstash-plugins/logstash-input-rabbitmq Aug 27
- Pushed 1 commit to logstash-plugins/logstash-output-rabbitmq Aug 27
- Pushed 7 commits to logstash-plugins/logstash-output-http Aug 24 – Aug 25
4 Pull Requests
- Open #236 Use the client for multi-host logic
- Closed #22 Bump march hare to 2.12.0
- Closed #37 Bump march hare to 2.12.0
- Closed #19 Http client mixin
9 Issues reported
- Open #207 Threadsafety
- Open #205 Timeout based / background reloading of connections
- Closed #88 Gem broken on linux systems (bad file perms)
- Open #17 Wrap multiline in Mutex for multiple workers
- Open #3791 Find better method for determining names of plugins without whacking everything named 'Base'
- Open #10 stream identity support
- Closed #32 client.background should take a block
- Closed #31 Async handlers not working
- Open #3774 AST/Pipeline Refactor for 2.0 (Merged filter+output stage)