- learn-ruby-zeromq 275 Learn ZeroMQ using Ruby!
- dripdrop 152 Experimental Swiss Army Knife of Network Concurrency, ZeroMQ, EventMachine, WebSockets, HTTP, and More
- em-zeromq 144 ZeroMQ on EventMachine
- noir-async 104 Seamless, concise, async webservices for clojure.
736 contributions in the last year
- Pushed 2 commits to logstash-plugins/logstash-mixin-http_client Jul 20
- Pushed 2 commits to logstash-plugins/logstash-input-http_poller Jul 20
4 Pull Requests
- Closed #57 Bump to 3.0.3
- Closed #24 Bump to 4.0.3
- Closed #56 Document the creation of a custom keystore
- Closed #23 Add meaningful error messages on missing trust/key-store password.
10 Issues reported
- Open #5679 Separate pipeline lifecycle out from pipeline code
- Open #87 Rescue java.io.IOError on consumer cancel
- Open #5663 Determine which outputs need to become threadsafe ASAP
- Open #5662 [Meta] Tighten-up Output Workers for 5.0 Release
- Open #5661 Improve output nomenclature for 'threadsafe' outputs and other types
- Open #5660 Modify docs generator to correctly tag threadsafe outputs
- Open #5659 Raise error when `output_workers` set for threadsafe plugin
- Open #5658 Remove instance method version of `workers_not_supported`
- Open #53 Add ability to disable SSL verification completely
- Open #22 Raise LogStash::Configuration Error on bad per-URL keys