Andrew Cholakian andrewvc
- learn-ruby-zeromq 268 Learn ZeroMQ using Ruby!
- dripdrop 152 Experimental Swiss Army Knife of Network Concurrency, ZeroMQ, EventMachine, WebSockets, HTTP, and More
- em-zeromq 142 ZeroMQ on EventMachine
- noir-async 105 Seamless, concise, async webservices for clojure.
Repositories contributed to
- logstash-plugins/logstash-output-elasticsearch 35
- logstash-plugins/logstash-input-http_poller 6 Create Logstash events by polling HTTP endpoints!
- logstash-plugins/logstash-output-elasticsearch_java 1 Java API Implementation of Elasticsearch Output
- logstash-plugins/logstash-output-rabbitmq 6
- elastic/logstash 5,063 logstash - transport and process your logs, events, or other data
Contributions in the last year 557 total Nov 26, 2014 – Nov 26, 2015
Longest streak 5 days June 22 – June 26
Current streak 3 days November 23 – November 25
- Pushed 8 commits to logstash-plugins/logstash-output-elasticsearch Nov 23 – Nov 25
- Pushed 3 commits to logstash-plugins/logstash-output-elasticsearch_java Nov 24 – Nov 25
9 Pull Requests
- Open #34 Es2.1 compat
- Open #33 Fix host matching regexp for transport to match hosts w/o port
- Closed #317 This loosens up a racy spec to make travis tests pass
- Closed #32 Bump version, support shield plugin overriding client create options
- Closed #31 Common configs
- Closed #315 Fix sniffing spec to sleep for the proper amount of time.
- Open #4254 Next Gen Pipeline
- Closed #314 Bump to 2.1.5
- Closed #313 Sprintf arg checking