WordPress plugin for freelance client sites
You're a web professional that works with multiple clients. What do you wish you had? I had a couple of ideas, and implemented them in this plugin. You probably wish for a way to prevent clients from changing things about the way you've set up the site. Perhaps you need a way to communicate your contact information the users of the site.
- An editable dashboard widget for your contact info
- A new role - Site Administrator - that disables some of the more dangerous administrator capabilities
- The wordpress update nag is disabled for all non-Administrators, so clients don't worry about it.
- you can receive messages from a frelance- manager.
I'd love to hear what your thoughts/needs are.
To prevent unauthorized sending of messages appearing in your dashboard, you'll need to add the next two lines to your wp-config.php file.
define( 'FRECLI_CLIENT_ID', 'client sha goes here' ); define( 'FRECLI_MANAGER_ID', 'manager sha goes here' );
- Ability to receive messages from your website developer's freelance-manager plugin