Tangerine is a tool for inspecting Windows Phone applications. Based on XAPSpy. It allows you to do three things:
- Automate all routine work with XAP files (parsing, deploying etc.)
- Log method calls, including parameters values and return values
- Run your own code on method enter, on method exit or instead of a method
- Change parameters values using method code
Supports both Windows Phone 7 and Windows Phone 8 applications.
Current limitations on functions for instrumentating:
- only managed application assemblies get instrumented
- does not support functions with user types (e.g. custom type Product)
- does not support out parameters
- does not support method overloads
Minimum requirements: .NET Framework 4.0, Windows Phone SDK 7.0
More detailed documentation will be uploaded.
- Andrey Chasovskikh
- Evgeny Bechkalo
- Dmitriy Evdokimov