A simple and lightweight but powerful framework based on _s and meant to create rock solid themes using WordPress best practices.
Please note that this is not a theme, and it won't work if you just drop it into your
themes folder. This is a library that you should include into your theme to take advantage of its functionality.
git clone email@example.com:andrezrv/follet-core.gitinto
/wp-content/themes/my-theme/includes/, or download and unzip
follet-core.zipand copy the
follet-corefolder to your
- Add the following code, customized to your own needs, to your
// Top of file ... require get_template_directory() . '/includes/follet-core/follet-load.php'; // Your own code here ... // End of file ... do_action( 'follet_setup' ); // --> This will initialize the Follet Core
What did that do?
Just by initializing Follet core, the following features are automatically available:
- Autoloaded textdomain for text localization.
- Autoloaded theme support for automatic feed links, featured images, post formats, custom background, HTML5 and Infinite Scroll for Jetpack.
style.cssand Bootstrap styles and scripts.
- Autoloaded editor styles.
- Filters for Bootstrap markup support on built-in template tags.
- A number of reusable functions and template tags.
- An API that lets you manage your theme internal options without having to deal with the sometimes complicated idiosincracies of built-in options and theme mods.
If you feel like you want to help this project by adding something you think useful, you can make your pull request against the master branch :)
More docs are coming soon!