Geometric Algebra for Julia
This is work-in-progress straight port of Fontijne's reference implementation of geometric algebra utilities to Julia. The code is right now mostly unperformant and non-idiomatic, but I try to improve it whenever I can.
This project follows the license of the original implementation, GPL2.
Things to do
A list of things to do, in no particular order:
- Rewrite in idiomatic Julia
- Implement general_inverse and utility functions for Multivectors
- Support named basis vectors
- Maybe a builtin support for popular geometry models (conformal, hyperbolic, homogeneous etc)
- A comprehensive test suite
- cos() and sin()
- Multivector types
- meet and join (possibly using the new method described here
- A comprehensive benchmark to track performance improvements/regressions
- Travis-ci support?
- Write documentation
- Use BitArray for bitmaps instead of integers?