Android Drawable Viewer
This plugin provide the function that see drawable resources of the android project, support for IntelliJ IDEA and Android Studio.
The page of this plugin is here.
From JetBrains Plugin Repository:
- Launch IDE and select "Preferences > Plugins > Browse repositories...".
- Search "Android Drawable Viewer".
- Click "Install plugin" button.
- Download the latest release from here.
- Launch IDE and select "Preferences > Plugins > Install plugin from disk..."
- Show thumbnail list of the drawable resource
- Show preview of the image
- Copy the resource name
- Support .png and .jpeg files
Copyright 2015 Takahiro Shimokawa Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.