Android BasicGestureDetect Sample
This sample detects gestures on a view and logs them. In order to try this sample out, try dragging or tapping the text.
In this example, the steps followed to set up the gesture detector are:
- Create the GestureListener that includes all your callbacks.
- Create the GestureDetector (SimpleOnGestureListener) that will take the listener as an argument.
- For the view where the gestures will occur, create an onTouchListener that sends all motion events to the gesture detector.
- Android SDK 28
- Android Build Tools v28.0.3
- Android Support Repository
This sample uses the Gradle build system. To build this project, use the "gradlew build" command or use "Import Project" in Android Studio.
- Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/android
If you've found an error in this sample, please file an issue: https://github.com/android/input
Patches are encouraged, and may be submitted by forking this project and submitting a pull request through GitHub. Please see CONTRIBUTING.md for more details.