Android WearDrawers Sample
A simple sample that demonstrates Navigation and Action Drawers, part of Material Design for Wear.
Steps for trying out this sample:
* Compile and install the wearable app onto your Wear device or emulator. (**Note:** You must install this app directly to your Wear device or emulator. If installed on a phone, it will not be automatically pushed to a paired Wear device, see [here] for more info). This sample uses the planets in our solar system to demonstrate the two Wear drawer components and concepts relating to [Wear] and [Material Design]: * Customizes and enables screen/planet changes with the [Navigation Drawer] * Adds customized actions to each screen using the [Action Drawer] : http://developer.android.com/wear/ : https://developer.android.com/training/wearables/apps/creating.html#Install : http://www.google.com/design/wear : http://www.google.com/design/spec-wear/components/navigation-drawer.html : http://www.google.com/design/spec-wear/components/action-drawer.html
- Android SDK 28
- Android Build Tools v28.0.3
- Android Support Repository
This sample uses the Gradle build system. To build this project, use the "gradlew build" command or use "Import Project" in Android Studio.
- Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/communities/105153134372062985968
- Stack Overflow: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/android
If you've found an error in this sample, please file an issue: https://github.com/googlesamples/android-WearDrawers
Patches are encouraged, and may be submitted by forking this project and submitting a pull request through GitHub. Please see CONTRIBUTING.md for more details.