Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Bug reports should be...
Bug reports should have:
- Precise, descriptive summaries.
- Informative, concise descriptions.
- A neutral tone, avoiding complaints or conjecture.
Bug reports should contain:
- The simplest steps to reproduce the issue, or...
- A failing test fixture for the bug.
Only publish one bug per report accompanied by:
- A detailed description of the issue focusing on the facts.
- Expected and actual results.
- Versions of software, platform and operating system used.
- Crash data, including stack traces, log files, screenshots and other relevant information.
Please search for duplicates before reporting a bug and ensure summaries include relevant keywords to make it easier for others to find duplicates.
Feature requests should contain...
- Description of the feature
- List and usages of the new annotation(s)
- Examples of the generated code