Clone this wiki locally
- Pierre-Yves Ricau and Damien Villeneuve presented AndroidAnnotations at Lyon JUG.
Photo by Alexis THOMAS
Pierre-Yves Ricau and Alexandre Thomas presented AndroidAnnotations at Devoxx France 2012.
Photo by Claude Falguière
- Alexandre Thomas and Pierre-Yves Ricau presented AndroidAnnotations at PAUG.
- Pierre-Yves Ricau presented AndroidAnnotations at FOSDEM 2012.
- Matthias Kaeppler from Qype talked about AndroidAnnotations at DroidCon London 2011.
A comprehensive French article
Adam Giemza wrote an article in the German monthly magazine Android360
Mathieu Boniface wrote an article in GNU/Linux Magazine France
- Clean Code in Android Applications on SpringSource blog
- A Russian blog article, introducing AndroidAnnotations.
- A French blog article, introducing AndroidAnnotations.
- A Spanish blog article, introducing AndroidAnnotations.
- A bug reported on StackOverflow instead of the bug tracker.
- Alfred Manser has talked about AndroidAnnotations at the Open Source Android convention (slides, page 15)
- Quick reference to AndroidAnnotations and RoboGuice.
- Article describing AndroidAnnotations.
- The author of ActiveAndroid suggest to someone that he should use AndroidAnnotations.
- A Brazilian article about AndroidAnnotations
Amro Mousa on Twitter
I freaking live by @AndAnnotations these days. Makes Android development a breeze.
Jerome BaToN on Twitter
@AndAnnotations achievement unlocked : you're an open source hero :)
Mohit Aggarwal, on the mailing list
What an awesome library. So many features are just at fingertips. I [...] find AA indispensable for all future development. [...] Using AA is like having an extra team member.
funk78 in an issue
That was one point when i started AA where i said WOW that it wouldnt let me make mistakes and brainfuck myself like a jboss installation does
Matteo Panella on Twitter
@AndAnnotations is perhaps the most clever use case for the Java APT I ever saw. Great job, guys :-)