This is a fork of the official OpenTK repository. It adds low level cursor support to some of the native GameWindow classes via native cursor handles.
The Open Toolkit is an advanced, low-level C# library that wraps OpenGL, OpenGL ES and OpenAL. It is suitable for games, scientific applications and any other project that requires 3d graphics, audio or compute functionality.
Project website: http://www.opentk.com/
Official git repository: https://github.com/opentk/opentk
- Create cutting-edge graphics with OpenGL 4.4 and OpenGL ES 3.0
- Spice up your GUI with 3d graphics
- Improve your code flow with strong types and inline documentation
- Write once run everywhere!
OpenTK is available on Windows, Linux, Mac OS X, *BSD, SteamOS, Android and iOS. It can be used standalone or integrated into a GUI (Windows.Forms, WPF, GTK+, Qt, VTK, ...)
Current Version 1.1 stable released 2014-Feb-10: http://www.opentk.com/news/opentk-1.1-stable-released
Binaries available at http://www.opentk.com
NuGet packages at http://www.nuget.org/packages/OpenTK/
- Merge opentk/opentk (upstream) with mono/opentk (Xamarin)
- Add Portable Class Library (PCL) target
- Add multitouch API
- Add new platforms: NaCL, emscripten, Windows Metro, Ouya, Raspberry PI
- Improve OpenCL bindings
- Improve math library
- Install git and a C# IDE (see requirements section below)
- Fork the develop branch of https://github.com/opentk/opentk
- Commit your changes in small, incremental steps with clear descriptions
- When ready, issue a Pull Request (PR) against the develop branch of https://github.com/opentk/opentk
For details on coding style and best practices, refer to https://github.com/opentk/opentk/wiki/Contributing
- Windows (XP/Vista/7/8), Linux, Mac OS X, *BSD, SteamOS, Android or iOS
- For graphics, OpenGL drivers or a suitable emulator, such as ANGLE
- For audio, OpenAL drivers or OpenAL Soft
- To develop desktop applications: Visual Studio, Xamarin Studio, MonoDevelop or SharpDevelop
- To develop Android applications: Xamarin Studio or the Xamarin Extensions for Visual Studio
- To develop iOS applications: Xamarin Studio and XCode
Technical documentation about the implementation of OpenTK can be found in the Technical Wiki.
Post your questions at the OpenTK forums.
Report bugs at https://github.com/opentk/opentk/issues
The Open Toolkit is distributed under the permissive MIT/X11 license and is absolutely free.