Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
This release contains fixes to several corner cases.
Additionally, a new experimental build is provided for configurations where drives
are mounted directly at
/c instead of
/mnt/c) - see #42. Use the
wslgit-mount-at-root.exe binary for this case.
- Support for relative paths as arguments. (partial fix for #37)
- Translate paths in long form arguments, e.g.
--file=C:\some\path(partial fix for #37)
- Support git commands in any argument position when deciding wether to
translate paths in the output of the command. (#47)
- Fix incorrectly quoted arguments with spaces in non-interactive setup. (#46)
- To support manually mounted network drives, the working directory inside WSL
is now explicitly changed to the current working directory of
in Windows. (#50)
This is a larger release with several fixes and internal changes.
- Unix paths inside file contents are not being erroneously translated anymore (#19).
- Do not assume valid UTF-8 output from git (#29).
- Fix running
wslgitwithout arguments (#26).
\nnewlines in arguments to git (#27).
- Change to
wsl.exeto call into the WSL environment.
- Apply path translation only to output of
A bugfix release for VS Code 1.19.
- Compatibility with VS Code 1.19, which now requires proper Windows paths
(with backslashes) and a lowercase drive letter.
A bugfix release for the latest versions of VS Code and Windows.
- Fix VS Code 1.17.2 on Windows 10 1709 not detecting git (#4)