things with buzzers: sports competition
A sports competition frontend for things with buzzers.
You are missing the context, what this is all about? Have a look at
- (1) things with buzzers: Jeopardy! frontend
- (2) things with buzzers: websocket
- (3) things with buzzers: hardware
- Stopwatch per heat
- Stopwatch is stopping automatically, once all heat athletes finished
- Clickable names to indicate which athletes time should be stopped next (e.g., if someone outpaces another athlete)
- Scoreboard to see who is the fastest athlete
The scoreboard is 100% static. No data is persisted at the server.
Usage and deployment
This frontend should be used in combination with things with buzzers: websocket.
- Install things with buzzers: websocket
- Clone this repository into the
git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:andygrunwald/things-with-buzzers-sports-competition.git static/twb-sports-competition/
- Start the
- Open a browser and visit http://192.168.4.1/static/twb-sports-competition/index.html