This is a collection of ansible roles and a playbook that sets them up and starts.
- Clone this repo.
- Start mininet!
- Hack away!
There are a couple of options to customize the roles included in this repository.
- Uncomment the x11 forwarding line in Vagrantfile to use xterm and mininet
- Uncomment the file sharing line in Vagrantfile to sync folders between your local machine and the VM
- Specifying versions of OVS/Mininet/Ryu can be done in the Vagrantfile or via Ansible extra args.
- mininet installation and startup arguments can be passed as Ansible variables as well. This is done in
- Some environments do not allow outbound SSH connections. Unfortunately, the mininet installer reaches out to some sources in this manner. It's recommended to set up your VMs in a trusted environment.
- The playbooks are not idempotent. Rerunning
vagrant provisioncan cause problems. It's recommended to
vagrant destroy -fand