YRS 2012 - website for Cloud Foundry
This simple app uses:
- Twitter Bootstrap for visual sugar
- Font Awesome for nice iconography
- Gravatar for avatar icons
- IconDock Vector Social Media Icons
- Github Ribbon
I'm also a fan of the humans.txt initiative so I've thrown that in for good measure...
What are all these files?
Nothing, really. No, really. Everything in the
public folder is there to be served as static content. All you need to get going is the
web.rb file, and optionally the Gemfile. Put your own static web content (with an index.html file, and maybe a 404.html file) in the
public folder, and either:
ruby web.rbfrom the root directory; or
- deploy to Cloud Foundry as a Sinatra application (it should be autodetected)
... and you are good to go.
Optionally, fiddle with the settings in the top of the
web.rb file to tweak how things work.