Wallop Slider in AngularJS
An implementation of @peduarte's Wallop Slider as an AngularJS Directive.
You can view a standalone demo of the directive in action on JS Bin.
- images (Array) An array of image Urls (required)
- animation (string) An animation defined in CSS, for example corresponding to one of the CSS selector names here e.g. rotate
- current-item-index (number) A number bound to the current item index being shown by the slider
- on-previous (function) A function which gets executed when the slider transitions to the previous slide
- on-next (function) A function which gets executed when the slider transitions to the next slide