Todo apps are included for:
- Ember.js (SproutCore 2.0)
- KnockoutJS (MVVM)
Additionally, apps are also included for:
- Backbone + RequireJS (using AMD for modules)
- AngularJS + PersistenceJS
- A jQuery-only (non-MVC) app is included too for comparison purposes
Preview of some of the apps included:
Official site & Getting Involved
For live previews of Todo apps and more information on the project, see the official TodoMVC site here: http://addyosmani.github.com/todomvc/.
Whilst we enjoy implementing and improving existing Todo apps, we're always interested in speaking to framework authors (and users) wishing to share Todo app implementations in their framework/solution of choice. If you have an implementation you would like to show us or a patch you would like to send upstream, please feel free to send through a pull request. One of us will be happy to review them and consider them for inclusion.
Note that due to the current number of MVC/MVVM/MV* frameworks in circulation at the moment, it's not always possible to include each one in TodoMVC, but we'll definitely discuss the merits of any framework prior to making a decision. We hope you understand :)
- A number of clean-ups and fixes have been made to existing examples
- Backbone + RequireJS example added and tweaked
- Improved Ember.js example
- KnockBack (2 examples) added
The target release timeline for TodoMVC 0.3 in mid-January 2012. This will contain standardized revisions to existing applications as well as Dojo (and other) implementations of the Todo app.