- Add accessors for
:feature_setsdefined in Guardfile is not taken in account.
- Add a command_prefix option. (@mikefarmer)
- Update for Guard 1.1
- Update for Cucucmber 1.2.0
- #24: Individual scenarios are no longer run if the entire feature is also scheduled to run(@oreoshake)
- #20: Close rerun.txt file properly after reading the failed features.
- Enable :task_has_failed
- Disable :task_has_failed until new Guard version is available.
- Update for Guard 0.8
- Documentation updates and refactorings.
- #17: Make sure either a valid symbol or nil is passed as image.
- Remember line number of features to be rerun.
- #14: Ensure the Guard returns a boolean status.
- #12: Require guard/notifier to fix exception in cucumber binary. (@robertzx)
- Introduces the
- #11 Add support for failure format. (@NickClark)
- Fix empty
- Improve failed feature detection via
- Change the :cli option to ignore the default profile.
- When stealing is desired: Porting the
- Let Cucumber notify the most important story: a failure, else a pending, else an undefined. (@lorennorman)
- Added an extra Cucumber alert naming the failed steps. (@lorennorman)
- Cucumber arguments are now passed only through the CLI option.
- Use another null device on ms win.
#5: made loading of notification formatter as just another formatter with
- Implemented workaround of not loaded step definitions when using guard-spork. (@hron)
- Added option to pass any command to cucumber. (@oriolgual)
- Add option to include a profile argument in cucumber. (@thecatwasnot)
- Depend on the latest cucumber 0.10.0
- Initial release.