Web-based MongoDB admin interface written with Node.js and express
- Supports multiple databases
- Database blacklist/whitelist
- View/add/rename/delete collections
- View/add/update/delete documents
- Error messages/responses
- Support for replica set connections
- Web-based command-line interface
- Site authentication
Currently mongo-express requires admin access to the database. Support for regular user connections will be coming soon.
Click here for screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/OTZHe
npm install mongo-express
Or if you want to install a global copy:
npm install -g mongo-express
Open config.js and fill in your MongoDB server connection and admin auth details.
Visit http://localhost:8081 or whatever URL/port you entered into your config.