Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
- MIDI learn doesn't learn any item number that does not have the radix 3
- Open programs for focussing are not shown on Mac
- Keys can not be learned for automation
- Key is learned multiple times when reopening preferences
- Optionally minimize MIDI Automator to systray instead of closing
- Minimize MIDI Automator by learned MID message
- Focus an arbitrary open program window from MIDI Automator for sending keys
- Changed keyboard shortcut for exit to AL/CMD + Q
- File Chooser remembers last chosen directory on Windows
- Screenshot PopUp menu does not open on new automation bug
- File separators are missing in properties file in Windows
- Exception on drag&dropping empty list items
- Setting minimum similarity of screenshot recognition to 0.8 by default
- Preferences and file lists will not longer be deleted on update with the next version (Please save your work a last time before doing this update)
- Added migration jobs to update user specific .properties and .mido files
- Added log file rotation to 1MB size and maximum 10 log files
- Added the possibility to send key strokes instead of mouse automations to reduce CPU load
- Added possibility to remove the screenshot image from an automation to turn off image recognition
- Improved program representation on HDPI MAC retina displays.
- Min Similarity of GUI Automations are not saved.
- Dragging a list entry with a name like " " let's it disappear on dropping.
- Several functions can be controlled by keyboard.
- Next and previous file depend on the current selected item instead of the previously opened file.
- Change scrolling of set list: The currently chosen entry stays on top.
- Fast Zapping: It is now possible to zap through the set list without opening every single item.
- Missing icons in Windows. The working directory of the start menu icon is now set to the program directory.
- Windows Installer stores configuration files to the local administrator's AppData directory instead to the users AppData directory if the user has no local administration rights. Log and configuration files are now stored in the program directory.
- Moved log file to "~home/Midi Automator" on Mac.
- Initialization of mouse automation crashes on Windows. The programs .jar is not wrapped to the .exe anymore. So the screenshot search engine is able to configure the system properly.
- The distributed Java Version will now be used on Windows again.
- JRE switched to Java 8