Mongo MapReduce WebBrowser (MMW) is a Web application which gives you the capability to
- write your MapReduce.
- test (quickly) your MapReduce by seeing the result.
- debug with breakpoints your MapReduce with your Web Browser.
Mongo MapReduce WebBrowser (MMW) provides advanced editor (syntax coloring, syntax errors, completions) to write your MapReduce:
- fill the BSON document (data array) with strict mode syntax by using the BSON editor.
- fill the Map function by using the Map Editor.
- fill the Reduce function by using the Reduce Editor.
And see the result of your MapReduce execution on fly time :
As MapReduce is executed with WebBrowser, it's possible to use the WebBrowser debugger to debug MapReduce with breakpoints. Here a screen with Chrome Dev Tools :
To install on your localhost the webapp, please read Installation Guide
Supported Web Browsers
Tested with Chrome and FF (some problems with IE).
See cloudbees job: https://opensagres.ci.cloudbees.com/job/mongo-mapreduce-webbrowser/