Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Updated version with many changes, fixes and speed fixes mainly thanks to @rsn8887 (PR1, PR2). Now rebased and in sync with the official OpenTTD repo, included is a file (data.zip) containing opengfx & opensfx you can extract into ux0:/data to play without preparing the files yourself.
Full details of changes by rsn8887 below:
- Huge performance increase & resolution now locked to 960x544
- Standard overclocking (444) now applied
- Left analog joystick controls the mouse pointer much more responsive and smoothly now.
- The touch screen is now used for indirect mouse input, like on a laptop touchpad. Move a single finger to move the mouse pointer. Use short tap for left click. Hold a single finger while tapping a second finger for right click. Drag with two fingers to drag and drop.
- Updated control mapping:
- Left analog stick = mouse pointer control
- D-Pad or right analog stick = scrolling the map.
- Cross or R = left mouse click
- Circle or L = right mouse click
- Square = zoom-in
- Triangle = zoom-out
- Double clicking with cross or R over a text field = brings up the built-in on-screen keyboard
- Music is now working
- Enable cursor key map scrolling with BT keyboard
- Extra memory (total 300 MB heap) is enabled on Vita (for music and larger maps)