This project aims to provide a content index about all DB2 for LUW terms/concepts. This is not a documentation repository; instead, it is like the index of a book, and the Internet is the book. This repository contains a lot of web references (URLs) to different sites that explains a particular concept in DB2.
The index itself is in the Wiki of this GitHub project. Anyone can modify the wiki. You just need to have a GitHub account and be signed in.
The index (the links) are not in the "code" part, because that needs a push and sometimes a pull request to finally merge it. Instead, editing directly in the wiki allows to anyone modify the content which provides a better interaction.
You are welcome to reference your entries.
I want to thank the following persons, because they keep creating content about DB2:
- Ember Crooks - DB2Commence. http://db2commerce.com/
- People from db2geek. http://db2geek.triton.co.uk
- Harishkumar Pathanga - DB2-LUW-Academy. https://www.youtube.com/user/DB2LUWAcademy/videos
- Scott Hayes - The DB2night show. http://www.dbisoftware.com/db2nightshow/
- Vinay Kumar Bommana - DB Tutorials. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo0cIzR_TbMzU5wHQmbTjxQ/videos
- David Sciaraffa - ThinkingDB2! http://thinkingdb2.blogspot.com.co/
- Vikram Khatri - Zinox. http://www.zinox.com/
- Henrik Loeser - Data Henrik. http://blog.4loeser.net/
- Jack Vamvas - DBA-DB2. http://www.dba-db2.com/