These elements are required for the various types of packages reviewed by the State Air Surgeons.
- Most recent PHA (can be WebHA)
- Most recent in-person physical exam (can be enlistment; can be same as "most recent PHA")
- Documentation of HIV draw-date (must be within 6 months of AGR-tour's start)
- Documentation of dental status
- Prior AF422 that has SAS comments, if any (applies only if it's a re-submission)
AIMWTS Package Attachments
- Commander's letter (for initial waivers). (This is a common omission!)
- Civilian consult notes, when they exist (they usually do).