Please sign in to comment.
perf(ivy): don't store public input names in two places (#33798)
Before this change a public name of a directive's input was stored in 2 places: - as a key of an object on TNode.index; - as a value of PropertyAliasValue at the index 1 This PR changes the data structure so the public name is stored only once as a key on TNode.index. This saves one array entry for each and every directive input. PR Close #33798
- Loading branch information
Showing with 20 additions and 23 deletions.
- +1 −1 packages/core/src/render3/i18n.ts
- +4 −4 packages/core/src/render3/instructions/element.ts
- +2 −2 packages/core/src/render3/instructions/listener.ts
- +10 −12 packages/core/src/render3/instructions/shared.ts
- +1 −1 packages/core/src/render3/instructions/styling.ts
- +2 −3 packages/core/src/render3/interfaces/node.ts