Please sign in to comment.
fix(bazel): Read latest versions from latest-versions.ts & use semver…
… check (#27526) When @angular/bazel is installed, a postinstall script is run to make sure that the npm version is *exactly* the same as the Angular repository install by Bazel. This check is overly stringent. Instead, it should enforce that the version satisfies the range check instead. This is consistent with the range defined in angular-cli/packages/schematics/angular/utility/latest-versions.ts. This commit also fixes the Bazel workspace to use the same Rxjs version if it's already installed. PR Close #27526
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 1,580 additions and 23 deletions.
- +8 −10 packages/bazel/check_version.js
- +1 −0 packages/bazel/package.json
- +34 −11 packages/bazel/src/schematics/bazel-workspace/index.ts
- +12 −0 packages/bazel/src/schematics/bazel-workspace/index_spec.ts
- +3 −2 packages/bazel/src/schematics/ng-new/index.ts
- +10 −0 packages/bazel/src/schematics/ng-new/index_spec.ts
- +1,512 −0 packages/bazel/yarn.lock
Oops, something went wrong.