Please sign in to comment.
fix(service-worker): detect new version even if files are identical t…
…o an old one (#26006) Previously, if an app version contained the same files as an older version (e.g. making a change, then rolling it back), the SW would not detect it as the latest version (and update clients). This commit fixes it by adding a `timestamp` field in `ngsw.json`, which makes each build unique (with sufficiently high probability). Fixes #24338 PR Close #26006
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 44 additions and 7 deletions.
- +1 −0 packages/service-worker/config/src/generator.ts
- +4 −0 packages/service-worker/config/test/generator_spec.ts
- +2 −0 packages/service-worker/test/integration_spec.ts
- +1 −0 packages/service-worker/worker/src/manifest.ts
- +1 −0 packages/service-worker/worker/test/data_spec.ts
- +26 −6 packages/service-worker/worker/test/happy_spec.ts
- +8 −1 packages/service-worker/worker/testing/mock.ts
- +1 −0 packages/service-worker/worker/testing/scope.ts