Please sign in to comment.
fix(ivy): ComponentFactory.create should clear host element content (#…
…33487) Prior to this change, ComponentFactory.create function invocation in Ivy retained the content of the host element (in case host element reference or CSS seelctor is provided as an argument). This behavior is different in View Engine, where the content of the host element was cleared, except for the case when ShadowDom encapsulation is used (to make sure native slot projection works). This commit aligns Ivy and View Engine and makes sure the host element is cleared before component content insertion. PR Close #33487
- Loading branch information
Showing with 137 additions and 22 deletions.
- +6 −1 packages/compiler/src/compiler_facade_interface.ts
- +6 −1 packages/core/src/compiler/compiler_facade_interface.ts
- +2 −1 packages/core/src/render3/component.ts
- +1 −1 packages/core/src/render3/component_ref.ts
- +34 −15 packages/core/src/render3/instructions/shared.ts
- +2 −1 packages/core/src/render3/interfaces/renderer.ts
- +84 −1 packages/core/test/acceptance/component_spec.ts
- +2 −1 packages/core/test/render3/render_util.ts