Please sign in to comment.
fix(core): static-query migration should handle queries on accessors (#…
…30327) Currently the static-query migration ignores queries declared on getters or setters as these are not part of a `PropertyDeclaration`. We need to handle these queries in order to cover all queries within a given project. The usage strategy is not able to detect timing for queries on accessors, so we add a TODO and print a message. The template strategy is able to detect the proper timing for such queries because it's not dependent on detecting the usage of the query. Resolves FW-1215 PR Close #30327
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 138 additions and 13 deletions.
- +22 −6 packages/core/schematics/migrations/static-queries/angular/ng_query_visitor.ts
- +9 −2 packages/core/schematics/migrations/static-queries/angular/query-definition.ts
- +2 −2 packages/core/schematics/migrations/static-queries/strategies/template_strategy/template_strategy.ts
- +7 −3 packages/core/schematics/migrations/static-queries/strategies/usage_strategy/usage_strategy.ts
- +49 −0 packages/core/schematics/test/static_queries_migration_template_spec.ts
- +49 −0 packages/core/schematics/test/static_queries_migration_usage_spec.ts