Please sign in to comment.
feat(service-worker): support multiple apps on different subpaths of …
…a domain (#27080) Previously, it was not possible to have multiple apps (using `@angular/service-worker`) on different subpaths of the same domain, because each SW would overwrite the caches of the others (even though their scope was different). This commit fixes it by ensuring that the cache names created by the SW are different for each scope. Fixes #21388 PR Close #27080
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 34 additions and 15 deletions.
- +1 −1 packages/service-worker/worker/main.ts
- +9 −0 packages/service-worker/worker/src/adapter.ts
- +2 −2 packages/service-worker/worker/src/app-version.ts
- +4 −3 packages/service-worker/worker/src/db-cache.ts
- +2 −4 packages/service-worker/worker/src/driver.ts
- +13 −5 packages/service-worker/worker/test/happy_spec.ts
- +3 −0 packages/service-worker/worker/testing/scope.ts