Please sign in to comment.
fix(ngcc): always add exports for `ModuleWithProviders` references (#…
…33875) In #32902 a bug was supposedly fixed where internal classes as used within `ModuleWithProviders` are publicly exported, even when the typings file already contained the generic type on the `ModuleWithProviders`. This fix turns out to have been incomplete, as the `ModuleWithProviders` analysis is not done when not processing the typings files. The effect of this bug is that formats that are processed after the initial format had been processed would not have exports for internal symbols, resulting in "export '...' was not found in '...'" errors. This commit fixes the bug by always running the `ModuleWithProviders` analyzer. An integration test has been added that would fail prior to this change. Fixes #33701 PR Close #33875
- Loading branch information
Showing with 122 additions and 38 deletions.
- +16 −11 packages/compiler-cli/ngcc/src/analysis/module_with_providers_analyzer.ts
- +1 −1 packages/compiler-cli/ngcc/src/packages/transformer.ts
- +53 −23 packages/compiler-cli/ngcc/test/analysis/module_with_providers_analyzer_spec.ts
- +48 −0 packages/compiler-cli/ngcc/test/integration/ngcc_spec.ts
- +2 −1 packages/compiler-cli/ngcc/test/rendering/dts_renderer_spec.ts
- +2 −2 packages/compiler-cli/ngcc/test/rendering/esm_rendering_formatter_spec.ts