If you're using zone.js via unpkg (i.e. using
https://unpkg.com/zone.js) and you're using any of the following libraries, make sure you import them first
- 'newrelic' as it patches global.Promise before zone.js does
- 'async-listener' as it patches global.setTimeout, global.setInterval before zone.js does
- 'continuation-local-storage' as it uses async-listener
NEW Zone.js POST-v0.6.0
See the new API here.
Read up on Zone Primer.
What's a Zone?
See this video from ng-conf 2014 for a detailed explanation:
- async-listener - a similar library for node
- Async stack traces in Chrome
- strongloop/zone (Deprecated)
- vizone - control flow visualizer that uses zone.js
Standard API support
zone.js patched most standard web APIs (such as DOM events,
XMLHttpRequest, ...) and nodejs APIs
fs, ...), for more details, please see STANDARD-APIS.md.
Nonstandard API support
We are adding support to some nonstandard APIs, such as MediaQuery and Notification. Please see NON-STANDARD-APIS.md for more details.
You can find some samples to describe how to use zone.js in SAMPLE.md.
zone.js patches the async APIs described above, but those patches will have some overhead. Starting from zone.js v0.8.9, you can choose which web API module you want to patch. For more details, please see MODULE.md.
There are several bundles under
|zone.js||the default bundle, contains the most used APIs such as
|zone-evergreen.js||the bundle for evergreen browsers, doesn't include the
|zone-legacy.js||the patch bundle for legacy browsers, only includes the
|zone-testing.js||the bundle for zone testing support, including
|zone-externs.js||the API definitions for
And here are the additional optional patches not included in the main zone.js bundles
Promise A+ test passed