configurable page tracking (turn on and off routers)
* Introduces new config variables to disable tracking on $routeChangeSuccess and $stateChangeSuccess. * Fixes naming of provider functions. * This will make angulartics (with the right config) work with the angular 1.5 component router.
- $analytics.setOptOut(boolean Optout); - $analytics.getOptOut(); // true false
- access angular dependency injection within event handlers #416
- Analytics providers to be designated as async, which means their first handler will be based a callback function.
- Calls to eventTrack now return a promise that for each provider. Resolves immediately if the provider is not asynchronous. Waits for the callback if the provider is asynchronous
- Removed piwik from source and docs. Added link to angulartics-piwik
- Add support for UI Router 1.0 which will use transition hooks #455
- angulartics.google.tagmanager - add
- bugfix(Angular 1.5): fix provider for angular 1.5
- Add ignore key to Bower file
- Moved Clicky to angulartics-clicky repo
- Added support for Angular Component Router (where $route is null)
- Add handler for incrementing property value
- track exceptions via
- cordova-google-analytics : registerSetUserName