Json Box is a C++ library used to read and write JSON with ease and speed.
Things it does:
- Follows the standards established on http://json.org/
- Read and write JSON in UTF-8
- Uses the STL streams for input and output
- Generated JSON can be indented and pretty or compact and hard-to-read
- Does not crash when the JSON input contains errors, it simply tries to interpret as much as it can
Things it does not do:
- Read JSON in UTF-16 or UTF-32
- Keep the order of the members in objects (the standard doesn't require keeping the order)
- Write useful error messages when the JSON input contains errors
The library wasn't designed with multi-threading in mind.
The class reference can be found here.