Json Box is a C++ library used to read and write JSON with ease and speed.
Things it does:
- Follows the standards established on http://json.org/
- Read and write JSON in UTF-8
- Uses the STL streams for input and output
- Generated JSON can be indented and pretty or compact and hard-to-read
- Does not crash when the JSON input contains errors, it simply tries to interpret as much as it can
Things it does not do:
- Read JSON in UTF-16 or UTF-32
- Keep the order of the members in objects (the standard doesn't require keeping the order)
- Write useful error messages when the JSON input contains errors
The library wasn't designed with multi-threading in mind.
The class reference can be found here.
mkdir build cd build && mkdir armeabi-v7a cd armeabi-v7a cmake -DCMAKE_SYSTEM_NAME=Android -DCMAKE_ANDROID_NDK=<android_ndk> \ -DCMAKE_ANDROID_ARCH_ABI=armeabi-v7a -DCMAKE_ANDROID_STL_TYPE=c++_static \ -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Release -DCMAKE_ANDROID_NDK_TOOLCHAIN_VERSION=clang \ -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=<android_ndk>/sources/third_party/JsonBox ../.. make install
You should replace <android_ndk> with the actual folder.