Auto File Uploader
This repository contains the sample implementation of the watchdog functionality on AEM. A watchdog is a folder in which when an asset is placed, that asset is immediately uploaded in the AEM DAM.
How does it work?
Auto File Uploader contains a Sling Scheduler which can be configured as per your needs and it will poll the specified watched folder and will execute if some modfications are done in that folder
How to configure
Configuration of this service can be done in following steps -
- Clone and build the project by running the command: mvn clean install
- Install the bundle in you AEM server at: http://localhost:4502/system/console/bundles
- Navigate to configMgr at: http://localhost:4502/system/console/configMgr
- Search for Red Quark Auto File Uploader Configuration and configure it
If you face any issues or problems, you are welcome to open issues. You can do this by following steps -
- Go to the Issues tab in the repository
- Click on New issue button
- Give appropriate title to the issue
- Add detailed description of the issue and if possible, steps to reproduce
- Click on Open issue button
- After opening an issue, select the appropriate label and select the Project as - Auto File Uploader (Red Quark OpenSource)
How to contribute
Contributions are more than welcome in this project. Below are the steps, you can follow to contribute -
- Switch to the 'develop' branch of the repository
- Clone the develop branch in your local system
- Make your changes
- Open a pull request against the 'develop' branch only.