Welcome to the Animadio Wiki!
Animadio is a CSS framework build with some particularities:
- Advanced Selectors => most classes are built with the attribute selector (specifying the class attribute precisely) combined with the universal selector like this -> [class * = "any-class"]
- CSS States => the majority of classes are built to meet 8 different states, & for each of them, it's necessary to add a keyword at the end of the class name to specify the state
- Concat Naming => these two particularities mean that you can create an infinite number of class names by concatenation, so many effects cumulated
- CSS Variables => the framework can be defined for all properties with CSS variables (except the display property), so it is very easy to override any value to personalize any element
- Full Interactivity => you can click anywhere on the page to enable & disable any design effect anywhere else
- Animations Management => keyframes & animations with transform property are possible & very easy to implement