Wowshuxkluh will be an an Angular 1.x library for Ionic that lets mobile devices automatically (or intentionally) connect to Ethereum microcomputer clients over BluetoothLE. The project's goal is to:
- Make proximity detection events transactionally available to smart-contracts in a way that provides a minimally competent location oracle for mobile.
- Provide an interface that lets mobile Dapps interact with animist-io/whale-island to deploy contracts and execute transactions over Bluetooth securely.
Use cases for such a system include:
- Competitive races
- Any game where presence of the players together in the same space is a key component (ex: Assassins)
- Location dependent incentive/reward programs
Repo currently contains early drafts & tests of a BLE client, beacon detector and Ethereum account manager.
Key design issues here include:
- Ethereum account management on devices
- Secure local connection/auth between IOT Node and mobile device
$ cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-bluetoothle // BluetoothLE $ cordova plugin add cordova-plugin-background-mode-bluetooth-central // iOS background mode perm. $ cordova plugin add com.unarin.cordova.beacon // iBeacon $ cordova plugin add https://github.com/shazron/KeychainPlugin.git // iOS Keychain
$ gulp test