Table of Contents
- snõwkit resources
- flõw resources
- snõw resources
- luxe resources
- hxsw resources
- mínt resources
- linc resources
- scrìbe resources
- deviše resources
A curated list of resources for the snõwkit collective.
snowkit is a collective, a group of libraries, tools and developers with a common set of goals toward a high quality eco system, for the Haxe toolkit.
- snowkit.org: Official hub for all things snõwkit (flõw, snõw, luxe, etc.)
- snowkit.org/libs: Officiel snõwkit libraries
- snowkit on GitHub
- snowkit docset: Offline API documention for snow, luxe, Gesluxe, Nape and the Haxe Standard Library
- snõwkit gitter chat (public)
- @snowkitorg: Official snõwkit twitter account
- snõwkit feed: Tweets containing #snowkitcommunity
- luxe feed: Tweets containing #luxeengine
- gif: A GIF format encoder without any dependencies.
- gifcapture: A threaded GIF capture recording helper.
- Project settings for Sublime Text for quickly jumping into luxe/snõw/Haxe source code
- Templates for Sublime Text for auto-generating flow/snõw/luxe projects
- Templates for FlashDevelop for auto-generating flow/snõw/luxe projects
flow is a project based build tool for Haxe, taking a simple json based project description and converting it into a usable application, complete with icons, file templating, binary compression, built in server and more.
- Using Hooks: Using hooks to set up scripts to run before/after flow
- BabylonHx: A direct port of Babylon.js 3D engine to snow.
- tusk: A game engine built on top of snõw
- ChopEngine: A Haxe cross-platform 3D game engine built on top of snow and Lime.
- GPU-Fluid-Experiments: Cross-platform GPU fluid simulation.
- snow-8: A CHIP-8 emulator.
- snowhxt: A convenience for using hxtelemetry with flow/snow based apps quickly.
- ceramic: Minimal and portable cross-platform 2D game/multimedia engine.
luxe is a high level, rapid development game engine for deploying games or applications across Mac, Windows, Linux, Android, iOS and WebGL.
- luxeTpl: A state-centric template for the Luxe Engine.
- GreenTemplate: Template for quickly prototyping Luxe games.
- Luxe Template: Template for games made with the Luxe engine.
- LD Template: Simple Luxe template for Ludum Dare.
- Luxe Boilerplate: Simple boilerplate setup for new Luxe projects.
- _empty: Default empty project folder.
- LD Template: Ludum Dare template project for Luxe.
- Luxe Base: Template for Luxe game jam games including a gamepad setup screen.
- SQUARE: Complete, but minimalistic, game.
- Collab: Shmup-like game collaboration between NicoM1 and Eiyeron.
- Orbitantlers-Collab: Platformer game collaboration between NicoM1 and Orbitantlers.
- luxeout: Simple breakout clone.
- spellhive: Simple word game on a hexagonal grid.
- Tank Offense: A simple 3 lane strategy game made in Luxe.
- Dodger: One Game a Week: #1, Dodger (blog post)
- Memory Puzzle: One Game a Week: #2, Memory Puzzle (blog post)
- Simon: One Game a Week: #4, Simon Says (blog post)
- Snake: One Game a Week: #5, Snake
- Ruins: Exploration and puzzle focused platformer
- LuxePong: A simple game of Pong.
- Dunjin Crul: A simple dungeon crawling action-RPG.
- LD32 Warm-Up: Warmup game prior to LD32.
- vshooter: A vertical space, shmup type, shooter.
- Celox Inpes: A very fast-pased shmup type shooter.
- Backyard Roguelike: Roguelike that takes place in a backyard.
- Seeker: Space shooter prototype.
- Shooting Desk: Turn-based team shooting game. Imagine Counter-Strike played like the old Heroes games.
- Mobile Space: Space shooter game.
- Tetromonic: A tetromino game under development.
- Territory: Unfinished roguelike game.
- CarrotPull: Experimental game about talking to plants.
- yaarpg: Yet Another Action RPG.
- bnupe: Platformer experiment.
- shooter: Top down zombie shooter.
- Joy of Flight: 2D side-scrolling flight game.
- Simple Jam: A simple game for a the Simple Jam.
- PaperBurger: Unfinished physics-based game.
- Walkey-hittey: A Zelda-like; top-down walk about with melee combat.
- FCC-TicTacToe: TicTacToe game for Free Code Camp.
- TG-001: Top down shooter.
- spaceRL: Space roguelike for mobile.
- Soil: A multiplatform game that aims to provide a zenlike environment to cultivate and sell various plants.
- RUSH: Continuation of a GBJAM 4 game.
- Kitchensink Test: Compact example that demonstrates a lot of features of Luxe.
- Luxe Projects: Different tests projects.
- starField: Star field experiment.
- snowkitTests: Endeavors with snowkit.
- liquid-luxe: 2D liquid simulation using snowkit and Luxe.
- hxDaedalus examples: Luxe examples of hxDaedalus (2D environment modeling and pathfinding)
- PhysicsEngine: Basic Luxe rectangles physics engine.
- CustomLuxePhysics: A simple demo showing how to write your own physics engine for Luxe.
- CustomLuxePreloader: A simple demo showing a custom preloader in Haxe.
- LuxeLights: A simple demo showing how to use render textures and shaders to create a basic 2D lighting effect.
- LuxeSightLights: Luxe implementation of Sight & Light.
- LuxeBloom: A demo for Luxe showing one way to use shaders and rendertextures to apply a bloom effect to the screen.
- Luxe hscript reload: Live reloading of hscript to make gameplay logic in luxe (blog post).
- Foldable: Experiment in creating foldable geometry (screenshot).
- Normal Mapping: Experiment in creating normal mapped texture (screenshot).
- Perlin Clouds: Experiment in creating a texture with Perlin noise (screenshot).
- Luxe3D: Experiments in 3D in Luxe.
- Dancefloor: Dance floor simulator!
- LuxePixelPerfect: Luxe example of a pixel perfect zoom.
- RegisAgro: An unfinished implementation of hnefatafl ("Kings Table"). Demonstrates shader effects setup.
- Luxe Net Test: Example of a multiplayer game, using node.js as the game server and luxe as client.
- Mazes: Depth First Search mazes implemented in luxe.
- AdventurEr: Test client for scrolling adventure game.
- Voxel Load: Test for loading and displaying MagicaVoxel models.
- AdventurePathfinding: Example code of a pathfinding method for 2d point and click adventure game.
- Euclido: A euclidian rhythm generator.
- PlatformerLuxe: A test of platformer physic, tilemap, sprite, camera and some others concepts.
- Luxe Stuff: Code helpers, boilerplate and useful components for Luxe.
- Frog Tiles: Frog tiles game prototype.
- Raster Road Generation: Experimentation with creating an Outrun-style scrolling road.
- ChickensFlightLuxeDemo: Example of using a sprite sheet.
- Entity Component: An example of how to set up entities.
- Platformer test: Luxe platformer test ground.
- Isometric Experiments: Some isometric artwork experiments.
- justTriangles Example: Example of using the "justTriangles" vector shape generation library with Luxe.
- chickens: Example of using Echo framework with Luxe game engine, Nape physics engine.
- HKOSCon2017 Haxe Game Workshop: A cross-platform multiplayer agar.io clone.
- Kisrhombille experiments: Kisrhombille geometry tessellation.
Ludum Dare 31
- Train of Thought: Colourful and action-packed word game. Source (GitHub)
- Leviathan: Leviathan is a card-battling tower defensey thing. Source (Google Code)
- Scarecrow: Scare away crows. Source (zip)
- LiliLight: Lili is stuck in her Nightmare, help her to chase her Demons in order to wake up! (No source)
Ludum Dare 32
- Food Fight: 3D top-down pea shooter. Source (GitHub)
- Censored: Armed with your pencils, you must throw pencils to draw on all free papers. You must not draw on censored papers! Source (GitHub)
- BOOMBOX: Save people from sadness WITH MUSIC! Source (GitHub)
- Symmetric Torpedo: Kill or be killed in a submarine-on-submarine battle. Source (DropBox)
- FEATHERROCK: Play as a magical weapon; a rock with feathers. Source (GitHub)
- Where's My Dog: Atmospheric platformer. [No source]
- Rush: Arcade runner game about love and throwing crates. Source (GitHub)
Ludum Dare 33
- Blobby Monster: You must attack people while they're travelling from house to house. Source (zip)
- Hugzilla: Hug everything to death in this cute colorful 3D game. Source (GitHub)
- I'm not a monster: You play as a good monster trying to convience people of your good intentions. Source (GitHub)
- Monster's Ball: Participate in the monsters' favorite pasttime where you throw rubber balls at things. Source (GitHub)
- The monster: Visual novel where you play as a monster. Source (GitHub)
Ludum Dare 34
- Eat and Run: Eat ants. Beware of ants. Source (GitHub)
- Hungry Spider: You're a spider! Eat, but not too much. Avoid Spikes. Source (GitHub)
- Infinite Tower: Climb the infinite tower. Source (GitHub)
- A Life in a Year: You guide a young tree in its first year of life. Collect items to grow and prosper. Source (GitHub)
- Ludum Party!: Challenge a friend or CPU to a series of minigames! Made with tusk. Source (GitHub)
- Santa Rush: In this game you must deliver presents to igloos as fast as possible. Good luck! Source (GitHub)
- Two Trees: A game about growing trees. You and another fine young tree are on a hill, growing away. Source (zip)
Global Game Jam 2016
- Alien Growth: Watch procedurally generated, alien plants grow. Perform rituals to alter your plant. Source (GitHub)
- Le précheur: Watch people's habits and choose the correct action to help convert people to your faith. Source (zip)
LOWREZ Jam 2016
- LZRS: A laser-dodging game.
Ludum Dare 35
- Geometry Ninja: Slice geometry in evenly sized pieces in an ever-increasing rush against time. Source (GitHub)
- OUROBOROS: Play as an infinitely long snakething trying to eat its own tail. Source (GitHub)
- Pink: Change the shape of the player to collect as many rectangles or circles as you can. Source (GitHub)
- The Tale of Lapkovius: Find treasure in the dungeon and make your way out. And don't get discovered! Source (zip)
- ShiftSnap: Plays like a 2D Rubik's cube Source (GitHub)
- Slime Tech: Manipulate slime using attractors to charge up shapes and archieve science. Source (GitHub)
- Space Shift: Small space shmup where your ship changes with different abilities every 3 seconds. Source (GitHub)
- Strata: The Shapeshifting Microworld: Find your way out of a shapeshifting microworld. Source (GitHub)
- vertex.: Resolve all line intersections before the time runs out. Source (zip)
- Flappy Joust: It's, uh, Flappy Bird meets Joust!
- Rocket Hop: An infinite-runner/platformer. Source (Bitbucket)
- Super 365 Quest: Game inspired by Super Crate Box.
- Battle Room: Battle room where two players duke it out in local multiplayer.
- Landshift: A small puzzler made about connecting roads and rivers. Source (GitHub)
- MAXIMUM CLENCH: A 2 player competitive mini game. Source (GitHub)
- Airship Climb: Collect fuel to “don’t run out of climbing power”. Source (GitHub)
- Laser Dodgy: Run around and collect all of the little powerup squares to go through the green warp square for the next level!
- RESISTANCE: You play as a resistor-wielding LED fighting for energy. Fight enemies and collect batteries to keep your energy levels high. Source (GitHub)
- slower than light: Explore your derelict ship, try to warp out of danger, or stand and fight and try not to blow up.
- Varginha UFO Incident: Megaman-esque platformer.
- The World Is Alive(?): A silly little game about a dormant, recovering world.
- Pongish: It's Pong, sort of! You can't actually miss, though, because the ball always seeks the player.
- Slush Generator: Tool for generating new luxe projects, states, entities, components and more
- Parcel Generator: Tool for auto-generating a
parcel.json-file from a directory
- Yeoman Generator: Tool for generating luxe projects, states, entities and components
- PyxelEdit Map Importer: Haxe map importer for Pyxel Edit for the free & paid version. Includes helper for luxe.
- Pixel Sprite Generator: Pixel sprite generator prepared for Luxe engine.
- IsometricEdit: Simple graphical tile editor for isometric spritesheets
- zame-haxe-particles: Particle system for OpenFL and Luxe. Compatible with Particle Designer.
- hxDaedalus: 2D environment modeling and pathfinding.
- LuxeParticleDesigner: A tool for quickly designing / tweaking particle systems in Luxe.
- AutoTerrainGen: Generate terrain maps for Tiled by providing 2 or more tilesets.
- LuxePolygonDraw: Vector level editor.
- AdventurEd: Level editor for an adventure game.
- Map Generator: A 2D map generator made with the Luxe Engine.
- Assetpacker: A visual asset packing tool for creating bundles of assets.
- Gesluxe: Gesture library.
- Rainbow: Text coloring/sizing per character.
- Rainbow*: Updated fork of Rainbow.
- Behavior Trees: Behavior Tree implementation with Luxe sample.
- Maze Generator: Library of algorithms for generating mazes.
- L-System: Lindenmayer system for generating trees.
- WhuopLib: A set of helper classes, such as loading Entities/Sprites from json.
- Spatial Hash: Broad-phase algorithm for collision detection on uniform grids.
- Pincushion: Vector game editor & animation tool. Test game for Pincushion.
- hxGameJolt: Game Jolt API for Haxe users. Includes Luxe example.
- DConsole: In-game drop-down console that provides runtime acess to methods, variables and more.
- gessie: Gesture recognition library with support for Luxe and OpenFL.
- SpriterHaxeEngine: Use animations from Brashmonkey's Spriter SCML in Luxe and OpenFL.
- Luxe ASCII: ASCII Rendering for Luxe.
- MpHx: A library that facilitates the creation of multiplayer games. Includes Luxe examples.
- hxNoise: A collection of noise functions for Haxe. Includes Luxe examples.
- Luxe Atlas: Runtime atlas/texture packer for Luxe.
- EmojiKit: A prototyping tool that makes it easy to use emoji in games made with Luxe engine.
- Overlap Runtime: Library for integrating Overlap2D scenes into Luxe.
- Trog's Interactive Dialogue Engine: Interactive dialogue engine made for a 2D point'n'click adventure.
- luxe gifcapture: A library to capture realtime gifs from luxe games.
- oni: A text implementation supporting animations and colors.
- clay: Entity-Component System and nodes for Luxe.
- Gamepad Haxe: Simulates an analog joystick input using the keyboard. Support for different engines, e.g. luxe.
- sparkler: Modular particle system for Luxe.
- ecs: Experimental macro-powered Entity-Component-System game engine. Includes luxe sample game.
- Gradient: Gradient component for Luxe.
- Hover Alpha: Basic hover alpha button component.
- Camera Drag: Simple camera drag + zoom script.
- Trail Renderer: A trail renderer component using a triangle mesh.
- Player Team: Example of making a flag/team component.
- FPS: Frames per second text component.
- SpriteAnimation: Component for to playing animations.
- Ply Importer: Importer for PLY files from Blender into Luxe.
- Input Macro: Simple, remappable, macro-based input handling.
- Isometric view: Code snippet for setting on the camera for isometric view.
- Physics Bodies: Basic rectangles physics engine.
- Wave Physics: Code sample for doing wave spring physics.
- Image From URL: Example of loading an image from an URL.
- Loading Splash Screen: A custom ParcelProgress for Luxe that shows a splash screen.
- Asset Importer Macro: Macro to read and auto-import all assets from the assets path.
- Pixel Perfect Camera Scale: Example of how to resize the viewport to preserve a pixel perfect camera scaling.
- Accelerometer: Getting accelerometer values.
- 3720 (Mac/Windows, free¹): Space shooter/dodger from a pigsquad game jam.
- Marballs (Mac/Windows, free¹): It's marbles, bumping into each other.
- Zombie Shooter (Mac, free¹): An in-development top down shooter.
- BYRL (Mac/Windows, free¹): Backyard roguelike.
- Widgeteer (Web, free): Connect components to from complex machines. Uses Luxe and Mint.
- profectus.4 (Android, free¹): Minimalistic geometry shooter.
- Kung Fu Kid (Web/Linux, free¹): Retro arcade game inspired by the old classic "Kung Fu" on Arcade and multiple 8-bit machines.
- Anchorverse (Windows/Linux/Source, free¹): Become a hero! Go save the Anchorverse!
- Threes! (Web, free): Threes is tiny puzzle that grows on you.
- Fargerfight Arque (Android/iOS/Source, free¹): Local-multiplayer smartphone violence.
- The Westport Independent (Mac/Windows/Linux/Android/iOS, price depending on platform): A game about corruption and newspapers
- Topsoil (Android/iOS, free with paid unlocks): Grow plants and work your garden’s soil.
¹ Name your own price (can be free).
hxsw is Haxe Shader Wrangler, a string manipulation library, that offers a simple structured effect file format for managing variations of shaders, with line and directive injection and quasi pathing through an effect key.
mint is a game focused UI library with a focus on simplicitly and ease of use.
- Mint example: Basic example using Window and Label.
- Mint/Kha package: Tests to see how well mint and Kha work together.
- mint-json: A JSON loading system for the Mint UI.
linc is collection of libraries for the Haxe c++ target.
- linc_empty: An empty linc library.
- linc_stb: Bindings for stb libraries.
- linc_icloud: Bindings for iCloud.
- linc_sdl: Bindings for SDL.
- linc_opengl: Bindings for OpenGL.
- linc_filewatch: Bindings for OS file change notifications.
- linc_dialogs: Bindings for Open, Folder, and Save dialogs.
- linc_glew: Bindings for GLEW.
- linc_enet: Bindings for ENet networking.
- linc_openal: Bindings for OpenAL.
- linc_timestamp: Bindings for high precision timestamp.
- linc_ogg: Bindings for Ogg vorbis decoding.
- linc_nanovg: Bindings for nanovg vector graphics rendering.
- linc_box2d: Bindings for Box2D.
- linc_rtmidi: Bindings for RtMidi.
- linc_squirrel: Bindings for the Squirrel language.
- linc_clipboard: Bindings for the system clipboard.
- linc_luajit: Bindings for LuaJIT (wrapper also available).
- linc_libvpx: Bindings for libvpx (experimental).
- linc_linenoise: Bindings for linenoise.
- linc_ffmpeg: Bindings for ffmpeg (experimental).
- linc_socketio: Bindings for socket.io client.
- linc_chartboost: Bindings for Chartboost.
- linc_stempad: Bindings for libstem_gamepad.
- linc_wren: Bindings for the Wren scripting language.
- linc_steam_api: Bindings for the Steamworks SDK (work in progress).
- linc_uv: Bindings for libuv.
- linc_gvr: Bindings for Google VR (luxe wrapper and usage example also available).
- linc_imgui: Bindings for ImGui.
- faxe: Bindings for FMOD.
- linc_kinect: An example Kinect project to start a linc library.
- linc_bass: Bindings for the BASS audio library.
- linc_cegui: Bindings for CEGUI.
- linc_glfw: Bindings for GLFW.
- linc_tinyosc: Bindings for tinyosc (Open Sound Control library).
- linc_lua: Bindings for Lua.
- linc_duktape: Bindings for Duktape.
- linc_directx: Bindings for DXGI, D3D11, and D3DCompiler.
- linc_yoga: Bindings for the Yoga layout engine.
- linc_assimp: Bindings for the Open Asset Import Library.
- linc_rocket: Bindings for the Rocket sync-tracker library.
scribe is a documentation generator for the xml documentation files that Haxe outputs.
devise is a cross platform editor interface for building media content.