- Sample Projects
- Libraries & Extensions
- Presentations slides
- Other Languages
What is Blazor?
Blazor is a .NET web framework to build client web apps with C#.
To get started with Blazor, follow the instructions in the Blazor Get Started documentation.
- ASP.NET Blog's archives - Archives of the ASP.NET blog about Blazor.
- Blazor - Official website of Blazor, from Microsoft.
- Blazor bites - Blazor bites series by Chris Sainty.
- Blazor-Dev gallery on .NET Foundation - Daily builds of the 'dev' branch of Blazor.
- Blazor Extensions - Curated extensions for Microsoft ASP.Net Core Blazor.
- Blazor University - Unofficial documentation website.
- Demo - Official basic demo website.
- Documentation - Official documentation, by Microsoft.
- eShopOnBlazor - Migration of a traditional ASP.NET Web Forms app to Blazor, sample by Microsoft Architecture.
- FAQ - FAQ.
- GitHub repository - The official Blazor repository.
- 'Hello World' sample - 'Hello World' sample.
- Introduction to ASP.NET Core - Introduction to ASP.NET Core.
- Study Blazor - Blazor tutorial for beginners, in simple and easy steps starting from basics to advanced concepts with more code snippets.
- Workshop - Build a complete Blazor app and learn about the various Blazor framework features along the way.