AEM Wookie connector tool
This is a project is a connector tool for connecting Adobe experience manager with Apache Wookie. Apache Wookie is a Java server application that allows you to upload and deploy widgets for your applications. This tool allows AEM users to use Apache wookie to fetch & display widgets hosted on the apache wookie server. Widgets can not only include all the usual kinds of mini-applications, badges, and gadgets, but also fully-collaborative applications such as chats, quizzes, and games.
Here is the link that explains more : AEM-WookieConnector
The main parts of the template are:
- core: Java bundle containing all core functionality like OSGi AEM-Wookie connector services, AEM-Wookie client and AEM-Wookie servlet.
- ui.apps: contains the /apps (and /etc) parts of the project, ie JS&CSS clientlibs, components, templates, runmode specific configs as well as Hobbes-tests
- ui.content: contains sample content using the components from the ui.apps
- ui.tests: Java bundle containing JUnit tests that are executed server-side. This bundle is not to be deployed onto production.
- ui.launcher: contains glue code that deploys the ui.tests bundle (and dependent bundles) to the server and triggers the remote JUnit execution
How to build
To build all the modules run in the project root directory the following command with Maven 3:
mvn clean install
If you have a running AEM instance you can build and package the whole project and deploy into AEM with
mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackage
Or to deploy it to a publish instance, run
mvn clean install -PautoInstallPackagePublish
Or to deploy only the bundle to the author, run
mvn clean install -PautoInstallBundle
Contact Info :
Contact Info :