React Email Token Input
React Email Token Input is small light weight token input form which replicates gmail like email address input and can be used for email fields.
Try the Demo.
- Verifies email address format.
- Supports pasting of multiple emails. (Should be separated either by , or space.)
- Pressing backspace highlights the last element and pressing it again will delete the highlighted element.
- Clone this repo.
- You need a server to run react properly. Let's create a simple server:
$ npm i -g http-server
- Now lets start the server:
$ http-server [path-to-this-repo]
Once the server is running, just visit: http://127.0.0.1:8080/index.html and start typing.
Want to contribute? Great!
Just submit a pull request to this repo.
Free Software, Hell Yeah!
Developed by Ankit Duseja