Simple PHP scripts for downloading files to server or google drive from link.
- Download file directly to the server from the link. (LinkUploadToServer.php)
- Upload file directly to google drive using upload form. (FormUploadToGoogleDrive.php)
- Download file directly to google drive from the link. (LinkUploadToGoogleDrive.php)
#How to use
- Download the SaveToDrive
- Open LinkUploadToGoogleDrive.php file
- Enable the Google Drive API (If not already done) as you will require the client_id, client_secret and uri
a. Refer link: Enable Google Drive API (step-1)
- Finally edit the following details in the file:
a. Copy <CLIENT_ID> from the Google developer console
b. Copy <CLIENT_SECRET> from the Google developer console
c. Edit <COMPLETE_URL_OF_LinkUploadToGoogleDrive.php>
Then select the third link to download file directly to google drive from link.