Demo App showing how to integrate the functional library Dollar into your Swift App
- Using git add Dollar as a submodule using
git submodule add https://github.com/ankurp/Dollar.swift.git.
- Open the Dollar.swift folder. Drag Dollar.xcodeproj, inside the Dollar folder, into the file navigator of your Xcode project.
- In Xcode, navigate to the target configuration window by clicking on the blue project icon, and selecting the application target under the "Targets" heading in the sidebar.
- In the tab bar at the top of that window, open the "Build Phases" panel.
- Expand the "Link Binary with Libraries" group, and add Dollar.framework.
- In your project file
import Dollarand you can call all of the helper functions.