StatFormula is a Desktop Windows Application that was build to help users finding their statistical formulas:
- The mean (average)
- The variance (Sample)
- The variance (Population)
- The standard division (Sample)
- The standard division (Population)
- The median
Used Technologies and Resources:
- Visual Studio Community 2015
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) with C# language
- Artweaver Free 5
- Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or higher
- .NET Framework 4.0 or higher
How to run StatFormula:
- Download the executable file "StatFormula.exe" into your local machine (any local storage unit like the Hard Disk)
- Double click it and that’s it, you are good to go.
- When you try to run this file, windows will give you a warning message as it's an executable file (.exe) but since the file was downloaded from a trusted source and not a fake website, so you can just ignore the warning and continue
How to use StatFormula:
- The application was designed to have a very simple and user friendly interface. You can write your numbers inside the main values box then click calculate to get your results.
- Users can save their entered values plus their formula results into a simple text file (.TXT). They can open their saved values (inside the text file) with StatFormula (recommended) to modify them, or they can open the text file in windows explorer using notepad.
- Please be advised that when you try to modify your values using notepad, make sure to add at least one-line space after the last number in your values (numbers) or don’t type anything. Ignoring the line space will lead to an invalid input or discarding the rest of the numbers that come after the line space.
- The only delimiter that users allowed to type between each number are: space or comma. To prevent the user from making any mistake by entering invalid data, the program was build and designed to handle the unusual user input like: Characters or text values, Extra white spaces, or the + – operators