Arduino Joystick library
This is a library that builds and sends USB HID Joystick reports, making it easy to build USB Joysticks with Arduino.
- Your Arduino's USB communication chip be programmed with the arduino-big-joystick firmware (or similar). See https://github.com/harlequin-tech/arduino-usb for more info.
- The Bounce2 library, available at https://github.com/thomasfredericks/Bounce2.
- Put the arduino-joystick directory into your Arduino libraries directory.
- Make sure Bounce2 is installed!
- In your arduino sketch, add the includes: #include <Bounce2.h> #include <Joystick.h>
- Create a Joystick object: Joystick joystick;
- Add buttons and axes in setup() with Joystick::AddButton(), and call Joystick::Update() in loop(). That's it!