An o(n!) algorithm to travel the globe as fast as possible
- Implement your own route for errands around town. Is the algorithm making the same choices you would?
- Instead of assuming the first point is your starting point, tell the SalesPerson what their starting point is
- Implement benchmarking code to see how long it will take to calculate for 2, 10, 50, and 200
- Sample benchmarking code: http://rubyfiddle.com/riddles/68404
- Implement the "salesperson should log the total miles"
- Output the total traveling time (assume 55 mph)
Extra Extra: (This is really out there): Implement the Djikstra algorithm (http://blog.linkedin.com/2008/09/19/implementing-di/) to effmore effective route the network
require 'nokogiri' require 'open-uri' doc = Nokogiri::HTML(open('http://www.texas.gov/en/discover/Pages/topic.aspx?topicid=/government/localgov')) doc.css(".TGOV_SCRD_Header a").map do |node| node.content end
Copyright: Jesse Wolgamott, MIT License (See LICENSE)